Welcome! I created this Melbourne travel blog to help you plan your best trip to Melbourne and this page exists to help you get to the content that you most need right now!
My mission? To make sure you enjoy Melbourne as much as I do!
If you want to know more about Travel in Melbourne and who I am, read the about page here. [Coming soon!]
Melbourne is a fabulous city to visit with a huge variety of attractions and places to visit all year round. It’s the best place in Australia to find food, an interesting cultural mix and always some event happening. I have lived in other cities and countries, but I always return to Melbourne.
- Step-by-step information on how to plan your trip to Melbourne. Click here and read this article now.
- A detailed Melbourne itinerary for your trip. Download it by clicking here.
- Melbourne travel inspiration. Read my top places to go in Melbourne.
- Information about combining a trip to Melbourne with more of Australia. Read my itinerary suggestions and information about travelling between states here.
- The best road trips near Melbourne. Read the top picks here.
- The best time to visit Melbourne. Read when here.
- The best hotels in Melbourne. Find them here.
- Information about Melbourne International Airport. Read our full guide here.
- Learn about Melbourne Avalon Airport – Victoria’s low-cost airline airport here.
- What to pack for a trip to Melbourne. Find out here.
Or do you want the ultimate Quick and Easy Melbourne Itinerary Planner for your trip? Find it here. [Coming soon!]
If you are looking for specific destination advice within Melbourne, you can find our full guides to each destination by clicking on the image below:
Be part of our community!
Join the Travel in Melbourne email list by signing up here. You’ll receive free detailed itineraries to help you plan your Melbourne trip and, each week, we will send you helpful information to help you plan your trip.
We look forward to hearing what a great trip you had in Melbourne!